15 March 2008

It's All About The Corgis

It's also about tormenting my brother, but it's mostly about Corgis. Pic clips from 2008 calendar entries put together by MyCorgi member Becky (Corgi Capers), with music.

Anon thinks my boys are spoiled. I got nothing on some of these folks. I've never made my pair a birthday cake, dressed them in bunny ears, provided sunglasses, reading material, or made them transport fairie folk.

They're so deprived. To make up for it, I bought them giant-sized chewy beef tendons at the pet store today. I think they'll forgive me for passing on the easter bunny costume and matching bow tie.

Warning: Onslaught of cuteness contained within. Not responsible for sugar shock.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poetry blog,or Corgi blog?
Sometimes I wonder..........

Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch the whole video,it was like an overdose...........

Constance Brewer said...

Here's where a lesser sister would insert a "But Corgis are poetry" comment. I'll refrain.

Hey, I warned you it was a gooey video...

Gabriele Campbell said...

Cuteness overload indeed.

And when are you going to make a Gnome video?

Constance Brewer said...

I don't do videos, I just post them. :) Besides, the Gnomes Union would have to have a say. It could get ugly. Just ask Scott. *g*