14 June 2008

Orc Horse, Too

Why? Because I should be doing other things. Like working on a print for a Baren Exchange. Which is usually when I'm at my most creative, when I can't work on what I need to work on - Otherwise known as The Procrastinator's Paradox. "Whatever project you are working on at the time, will be superseded by another, far more interesting project - with no deadline."

Okay, back to work. That woodblock isn't going to carve itself. Although it would be cool if it did ... and I'd have to renew my Psychic Friends Network membership ... and still probably get splinters.


6 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Hey, it glows in the dark. Very useful for Orcs. :)

Constance Brewer said...

phosphorescent horses are all the rage...

Anonymous said...

Can I name the horse?
I would call it "Ahnold".

Constance Brewer said...

You name him, Anon, you get to keep him. Remember, he's a bit bigger than a German Shepherd...

Scott Oden said...

Oooooooooooo . . . shiny! :)

Constance Brewer said...

With great hair, too! *g* The gnomes are jealous