Here are five fragments from various poems I really like.
1. The distance that the dead have gone Does not at first appear—
2. angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night
3. In my own mind, I'm invisible: that's why I'm dangerous.
4. the bird makes a sound that is not a word but that you immediately recognize as the sound of your mother’s phone ringing,
5. Let me stumble into not the confession but the obsession I begin with now.