14 October 2011

Fragment Friday

1.       Reading lots of poems hoping to find the ones that inspire some poetic productivity. Anyone have any suggestions on a poet or poets I should be reading?

2.       Just because I wear a badge with my first name on it, and you call me by that name doesn’t mean we are bestest buds. Just sayin’.

3.       My sweetie gave me a mum plant for my office. A week later and it’s still alive. I’m quite proud of myself.

4.       I have nothing to Tweet about. Does that make me pathetic or prudent?

5.       I think the reason Halloween is in October is so that when the days get short and dark you can eat all the chocolate you were supposed to be saving for trick or treaters…


.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear bestest bud who is prudent in her Tweets: Lawrence Ferlinghetti always gives me something to think about. As does Raymond Carver. Those are my Monday inspiration votes for you. Go water that mum.

Constance Brewer said...

*snork!* You are going to be awesome on poetry prompts...