1. We have an extra cat at the house. Some of you may remember Anubis. I forgot just how vocal he was – makes the other kitty look positively silent.
2. Did you ever try to write a poem or story to a theme you aren’t familiar with? Did it come out the way you expected, or did it mutate and try to hang on to the familiar? How do you get the piece of writing to stop being so clingy?
3. Snow, cold, sunny day, snow, cold, sunny day. We’re having January weather in March.
4. It’s been pretty uninspiring for picture taking. Snow, mud, and bare trees don’t make much of a backdrop for photos. Of course there are always the Corgis…
5. For some reason I’ve been uninspired to cook of late. Anyone have a go to recipe that’s not too complicated? Otherwise I think stew might make a reappearance on the menu.