1. After getting 189 spam messages in one day on my blog, I went to the "Prove you're a human" protocol. The zombies have fallen back - to regroup no doubt.
2. Poem A Day Challenge is over. I ended up with 38 poems, some good, some meh, but at least I have more raw material to work with. Now on to my favorite part - editing. Any other writers like the editing part more than the get-it-on-paper part?
3. I hate this time of year because I have my lights set to turn on at 4:30... and it's already too dark before they flip on. Counting the days until it's light in the afternoon again. I know, that's a long way off. What do you do to make it through the long dark days?
4. I had fleeting thoughts of putting Christmas decorations up (don't worry, it passed) then I realized my kids have pillaged all my decorations for their own houses. Must be a boy thing, because I certainly don't remember making off with my mom's decorations. Oh, wait... she bought all mine for me...
5. We finally cleaned off the kitchen table because you can only stack books so high before they tumble over into your dinner. My bookshelves are full. What do I do now? *Eyes the clean kitchen table and package containing new books*