1. I wonder how you determine maximum load capacity on a bird feeder? Mine looks pretty close to being a fire code violation with 30 sparrows attempting to eat at the same time in the same place.
2. Despite having lots of handknits for the winter, I feel the urge to knit more. Does anyone really need more than 8 pairs of mittens? Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Thrummed and stranded and cabled and different colors. So I have to ask, how many pairs of mittens do you own?
3. The big lead in to writing more fiction for me is reading more fiction. Mostly fantasy and non-fiction, but what books have you read lately that I shouldn't miss?
4. I have my Google Chat client set to invisible while I work. No, it's not quite a Klingon cloaking device, or Harry Potter's Invisibility cloak, but it sure feels like it. Nah, Nah, you cannot see me, Internet!
5. Time to start considering what magazines I want to order for the year. Got any suggestions?