|"I got it!" "I'm helping!"|
1. I was petting a friend's dog the other day, and realized I didn't have to bend over to do it. And I got beat up by the tail, too. Corgi's are still number one in my book, though. They're stumptastic and frapulous big dogs in a little package. They're fun-sized for your enjoyment!
2. Summer is landscaping time, where I get grandiose ideas about planting trees and shrubs - and even tomatoes - and the only follow through that happens is a usually a tomato plant in a porch pot. Maybe next year for new trees...
3. I'm trying to remember a time when I couldn't just jump on the Internet and look something up. For instant information gratification, it's the best. I wonder if I even remember how to use a regular card catalog anymore. Not quite as serendipitous.
4. Had the grandkids over to the house last weekend. We spent part of the afternoon playing in a cardboard box, the other part throwing balls for the dogs to fetch. The kids were taken aback to find out I don't have a TV in my living room. Then they went back to playing in the box.
5. I'm thinking of purchasing another sheep fleece - I like making yarn from the sheep up, and I've discovered you can't go wrong having a raw fleece to wash, card, comb and spin into yarn. Now the difficult part, choosing a sheep breed to get a fleece from.