|Neither cold nor snow nor deflated ball keeps us from our appointed playtime.|
1. We made it through the latest cold spell. My back porch thermometer said 22 below without the windchill. I think it was -40 with the windchill. So 10 degrees above feels like a heatwave.
2. I spent more time at work today trying to get a document to scan than a normal human being should. They couldn't send me a nice Word document, oh no. This was a scanned PDF of a rumpled piece of paper. I finally ended up retyping much of it into Word. I'm not pleased to be typing non-fiction and at work to boot...
3. Proud of myself - I actually am watching tutorials instead of leaping into something and figuring it out as I go, my usual method. So which camp are you in? Dive right in the dark lake or tread cautiously down the path, flashlight in hand, looking for monsters?
4. Sometimes I wish I collected salt and pepper shakers. It's got to take up less space than skeins and skeins of yarn. (But - I need it for weaving, right?)
5. Are you watching the Winter Olympics? If so, what's your favorite sport to watch? If you could DO one of the sports, which would it be? I would choose Biathlon.