|The neon-y goodness of my next weaving project.|
1. We finally had a couple of warm, spring-like days. So of course it's going to snow again. It's that time of year - wear my winter coat in the morning, and carry it home in the afternoon. Hopefully I can get gardening soon, before I lose interest.
2. "Mandible", "Spackle", "Loon-driven", "Anthropomorphic", "Cerulean", "Crackling"
All words I've found in poems of late that have a nifty mouth feel to them. Have you come across any words that sound/feel interesting?
3. Starting on a new woven scarf for DIL. Neon Green and Neon Pink. In a checked pattern. Hope I don't go blind weaving it.
4. New hobby - an excuse to buy How To books. and books about the subject. And books remotely related to the subject. And books....
5. A breakthrough on my Second Fantasy Novel. I had to monkey with the magic system to make my hero more vulnerable so I could torment him more. If writers manipulated people like this in real life, they'd probably be strongly urged to see a shrink. Here, it's just good plotting.