|The Dynamic Duo in spring, after grooming. Ready, set, roll in the dirt!|
1. The first issue of Gyroscope Review is almost ready! It will be in a slick flippy page PDF format for your viewing pleasure. Stay tuned for the big Go Live announcement. After that, we will be opening to submissions for Issue 2. Are you ready?
2. My little tomato seedlings are so cute - and tiny. Hard to believe they grow up to be big, bad tomato producing plants in a few short months. Of course, any way you look at it, going from seed to plant is a miracle. Especially from seed to redwood tree.
3. Since I'm getting ready to pull the trigger and buy an iPad, what are some of your favorite apps? As you know, I like reading, writing and knitting. I also like astronomy and learning German. And winged things. (or didn't you know that?)
4. My town has been gaining new restaurants in leaps and bounds. In the past month I've sampled the new Italian place where I indulged in spaghetti carbonara, my favorite, and it was excellent; a new Japanese place, where I had tempura and soba noodles, also excellent; and a new to me Mexican place that had killer burritos and tongue tacos. Excellent. I am beside myself with good food choices. It's nice. What new food have you sampled lately?
5. I just realized I didn't take a single day off from work in March. I will have to remedy that in April, lest I be thought of as an over-achiever. doG forbid.
So I'm trying to figure out where to go visit this year. Suggestions?