1. Wyoming is ready to dry up and crisp in wildfires, but I have Twitter to warn me of impending doom.
2. Watching someone play guitar usually results in me wishing I could play guitar, but not enough to motivate me to actually learn guitar. I’m sure my resistance is a mathematical formula.
3. Remember when you were a teenager and couldn’t wait to have a job to go to? Yeah, me neither.
4. Excited to make a new print for a printmaking exchange. Gone from 100 ideas down to just four.
5. When did zucchini get so expensive? I remember having to sneak around as a kid and leave them on doorsteps.