19 August 2011

Fragment Friday

1.       Reading on-line newspapers makes me glad I don’t subscribe to a print newspaper. Rather waste electrons than paper. 

2.       I wonder how long it took our ancestors to discover caffeine – or how quickly I should say.

3.       Out of an entire cupful of pens on my desk, a client tried seven before he found one that actually wrote worth a damn. The highlighters work fine, however. 

4.       What did hunter-gatherers do if neither one felt like hunting/gathering? Was there life before takeout?

5.       Did you know it takes an underhand toss to make magnets stick to the file cabinet across the room?

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure there was very little life before take-out. Especially Szechuan take-out. Hmm....dinner....then online newspapers!
We are in the process of shifting periodical subscriptions to our e-reader. I agree about electrons over paper for some of this stuff.

Constance Brewer said...

Take out in Wyoming is...boring.
I do love paper as an artist, but electrons are proving less musty.