1. Reading on-line newspapers makes me glad I don’t subscribe to a print newspaper. Rather waste electrons than paper.
2. I wonder how long it took our ancestors to discover caffeine – or how quickly I should say.
3. Out of an entire cupful of pens on my desk, a client tried seven before he found one that actually wrote worth a damn. The highlighters work fine, however.
4. What did hunter-gatherers do if neither one felt like hunting/gathering? Was there life before takeout?
5. Did you know it takes an underhand toss to make magnets stick to the file cabinet across the room?