1. How come time flies when you have work to do and lags when you don’t? I’m sure there is some mathematical formula to explain my time disconnects…
2. If you have stood on concrete of late, thank the Romans.
3. My phone ring tone isn’t nearly as annoying as other people’s ringtones. Of course, my ring tone is a ringing phone.
4. A last hot day or two to remind us what we’ll be missing very soon.
5. I have two lines for a poem I started ten years ago – suddenly, I know it wants to be a sonnet and it’s ready to be written. Finally.