1. Watching the Red Sox collapse was like watching a train wreck. I couldn’t look away even though I knew the outcome would be ... dire. I was not disappointed.
2. Sure signs of fall – I’m drinking more coffee, and I’m knitting more wool socks.
3. How long has it been since you bought new music? (New as in not a repurchase of an artist you had in another format…)
4. Is it better to wait on hold with other people's muzak or crackly silence?
5. Email today from my employer titled “Please open your pay envelope”. Like I need a reminder?