1. I either need to become a sanctuary or find a way to write off bird seed on my income tax return. Who knew sparrows could eat so much?
2. It’s so cold out it takes half the drive to work to get any heat in the car. Every time I buy a car I swear quick heat will be a priority. Then I go and buy the car in the middle of summer and forget…
3. My poinsettia plant is finally blooming. It apparently failed to get the memo it is supposed to be a Christmas plant.
4. I wish I could knit faster. I’d have more socks to wear, but somehow playing on my Kindle wins out over slogging through knitting the foot portion of a sock.
5. It’s nice that it’s not pitch dark outside when I get off work. Not long until I can play after-work-Fetch with the Corgis again.