|Merlin at Christmas (taken with my new camera)|
1. My Corgis are brothers, but it’s amazing how different in temperament they are – just like human brothers.
2. It’s interesting to watch the remnants of Christmas fade away, week by week. Pretty soon they will be gone, except for the neighbor who leaves his lights up and blinking until April.
3. My new year started off by ordering a book of poems by one of my favorite poets, Carl Dennis. Who are your favorite writers to jump start the year?
4. Knitting another pair of socks for myself. I should be knitting a hat for the change in weather I know will come. Or more mittens, you can’t have too many pairs of mittens.
5. I feed the local birds every morning. Considering how much they eat, they shouldn’t even be able to lift themselves off the ground…