1. Another Friday, another little snowstorm. This is getting to be a habit. Good thing I don’t really drive anywhere on the weekends.
2. I love seeing all the chocolate recipes this time of year. Not that I will make any of them, but I can get my chocolate vicariously. Less calories, too.
3. My barely there knit sock mocks me. I tell myself if I only knit a few rows a night it will eventually get done. Or at least show some forward progress. At this rate I’ll have new wool socks for… summer.
4. I have my drawing all laid out for a Year of the Dragon print. I’m not participating in the Baren exchange this year, but decided to go ahead and do a print anyhow. I just need to transfer the drawing to the lino block and carve it. We’ll see how long that takes me to accomplish.
5. I can’t get into reading steampunk, horror, or zombie fiction. So sue me.