1. Trying to get up the ambition to work on some prints. I have lots of ideas, but they don’t always translate into wood or lino block. My answer is usually to work larger. It helps.
2. Why is it so hard to find a decent long sleeved shirt in the middle of winter – oh, wait, I forgot, the stores are already stocking late spring items. Silly me.
3. Does post Valentine’s Day chocolate taste as good when it’s marked down 50% off?
4. Note to overly-loud customer. Now I know why you have your phone set to ring on ear-piercing…
5. Writing about Japanese short form poetry makes me want to write Japanese short form poetry. But it doesn’t seem to work that way for sonnets, for some reason.