1. The trees are budding. I sure hope we don’t get one of our infamous “3 feet of snow” in April storms.
2. We’re debating putting new flooring in the basement. It’s amazing how many options there are. Wood look or stone look, do you think?
3. The “freshly washed dog’ smell has faded from the Corgis. It was nice while it lasted.
4. I was trying to calculate how many words per day I write, in general. Sticky notes add a nice little buffer to the total. What is your favorite color of sticky note? I like traditional yellow.
5. I wrote on the Unfinished Fantasy Novel this weekend. It was funny how outlining made it easier to write the end. I may have to side shift from Seat of Your Pantser to Somewhat Outliner.