1. It’s funny how something that tasted so good the first five times you ate it can turn into a chore to finish the next five times.
2. I tried to imaging having a dog with a tail—and I couldn’t.
3. No matter how many books I buy, I still feel giddy when I see that envelope from Amazon on my front porch.
4. I wonder how many tennis balls are sold as dog toys. Probably more than you think. I know I buy more cans for the dogs than I ever did when I played tennis.
5. Next best thing to having sheep – having a sheep fleece in your garage. Smells about the same.
Read about Wyoming's Poet Laureate on the Bearlodge Blog - Travels With Pat.