01 June 2012

Fragment Friday

1.    Coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee!

2.    My cherry tomato plants have little tomatoes on them. The race is on – will I end up killing the plants before the tomatoes ripen?

3.    June is the poetry slack month. April Poem A Day is a memory, and the hot summer months don’t seem to lend themselves to writing poetry. Poetry inertia sets in.

4.    Trying not to count how many skeins of yarn I have. (Many…) Because then I wouldn’t have an excuse to buy more. (Curse you and your sale, Knit Picks!)

5.    There I was, trying to lay out a print design, when I suddenly realized I was trying to create the wrong thing. The design wanted to be a crow, not flowers. Has that ever happened to you?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you get tomatoes to already be forming on your plants when you possibly have a longer winter than we do?? *jealous*
Inertia. Oh, yeah, I get that.

Constance Brewer said...

Kathleen - I buy the plants with flowers already on them. It's called 'cheating'. :)

Carla said...

I was going to ask the same thing about the tomato plants :-) All is now made clear.

Constance Brewer said...

Carla - Better to cheat and have tomatoes than to go without! :)