1. Coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee!
2. My cherry tomato plants have little tomatoes on them. The race is on – will I end up killing the plants before the tomatoes ripen?
3. June is the poetry slack month. April Poem A Day is a memory, and the hot summer months don’t seem to lend themselves to writing poetry. Poetry inertia sets in.
4. Trying not to count how many skeins of yarn I have. (Many…) Because then I wouldn’t have an excuse to buy more. (Curse you and your sale, Knit Picks!)
5. There I was, trying to lay out a print design, when I suddenly realized I was trying to create the wrong thing. The design wanted to be a crow, not flowers. Has that ever happened to you?