08 June 2012

Fragment Friday

1.  Hail knocked the last of the flowers off my lilacs. So no more flocks of butterflies twittering about.

2.  Funny how the people that set the air conditioning in the office never work in the office. Then they'd know what the inside of a freezer is like.

3.  Poem inspiration - sit on the front porch in the evening and listen to the sounds of the neighborhood as the day winds down.

4.  I wonder if the people in stock photos ever see themselves on a brochure or poster?  That would be weird.

5.  I've been stuck listening to the same music for 3 weeks now. I tried listening to something different, but had to come back to this particular music. Now it's stuck in my head and plays even when the car stereo isn't on...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the music something fun and not a funeral march or something.
I love to sit outside in the evening - we often sit on the front step at the end of the day and have a beer together, watch other people return home, listen to the breath of our community....

Constance Brewer said...

The music is rock/metal and fun - and loud...

Me too, except for the guy who mows his lawn at 8 at night.