1. The Corgis have been lying low this summer. Too hot for them to do much in the way of hiking. We play bouncy ball in the evening until Max decides he’s tired. Merlin never gets tired- or won’t admit it.
2. I was thinking I’d like a career change. Nothing as abrupt as a move to circus clown, but something different than I have been doing for the past 12 years. It likely won’t happen, but good to think about.
3. I’ve decided I need a fish tank and fish. Goldfish and bettas to be precise. Although last time I did this one goldfish grew big enough to eat a betta. Hmm.
4. Looking for suggestions for things to write poems about. Themes if you will.
5. Planning a trip to go visit my Anonymous brother. I always fear the worst when he slacks off on sarcastic commentary. Maybe an in-person visit will goad him a bit.