1. I finally finished the Mystery Shawl from the Knit Along. I learned a couple things - one, I don't really care for shawls, knitting them or wearing them, and two - Not knowing what the shawl was going to look like until I finished it wasn't really a fun surprise for me. I much prefer knitting with pictures of the finished objects.
2. Why does the eye doctor wait until the end of the exam to dilate your pupils, and then shove you out the door to drive home?
3. Researching names for characters and finding some pretty cool names. Too bad it's too late to rename my kids...
4. How come microwave popcorn always smells so good, but tastes so awful?
5. I see you there, autumn, trying to sneak up in the evenings when I'm not paying attention.