1. As if the summer wasn’t miserable enough with the heat, now smoke from wildfires is filling the air again. We could really use some rain…
2. One dog and one cat out of the two dogs, two cats have decided I must be escorted wherever I go in the house. Even the bathroom. Makes for some crowded walking.
3. My head is crowded. Characters from the new books are competing with characters from the finished book for space in my brain. That’s a lot of fictitious people demanding my attention at any one time.
4. Driving the work vehicle makes me appreciate how my car instrument panel is laid out. Nothing like accidentally blasting the volume on the radio when you meant to set the cruise control.
5. Started my fall knitting. Still can’t get enthused about knitting with angora/wool when it’s 95 degrees out. I expect the project to spontaneously burst into flames at any moment - but hey, it adds excitement to the knitting.