1. Rereading the Harry Potter books. Still delightful after all these years.
2. It’s jacket in the morning, no jacket in the afternoon type of weather.
3. I wish I was better at protest poetry. I think there’s a real need for it going unfulfilled.
4. Back to researching for my next novel. That’s half the fun for me, mucking about in the non-fiction section.
5. Geese are congregating on the ponds around the city. Hard to tell right now who’s a long time resident and who’s passing through on their way south.