1. I came home later last night from work and noticed the shadows are slanting with a purpose across the yard.
2. I’m doing something unnatural to me – I’m outlining. I’ve been a seat of the pantser for as long as I can remember, but on the last novel, I finally became aware of how much easier seat of the pantsing was if you combined it with an outline. But I still won’t use Roman numerals. Gives me flashbacks to high school.
3. Haiku are like little birds you hold in the palm of your hand, then toss up in the air to fly free.
4. If I’d clean my art office, I might find the fortitude to create some more prints. My woodblock carving tools are even sharp.
5. One of the Corgis has taken to carrying around a stuffed duck everywhere he goes. Luckily the ‘squeaker’ part seems to be broken, or it would be honk, honk, honk all evening long.