|Birdbath in fall|
1. It's almost time to start feeding the birds again, when the morning temp hits right at the freezing mark and my heart unthaws from a summer full of 'fend for yourself'.
2. I try real hard to contribute to a paperless society, but some reports just need to be printed out and read, because scrolling back and forth on the screen makes me dizzy, and even Superman would have a tough time seeing the fine print when you full size the papers.
3. Handing out my work business card almost makes me feel like a grownup . . .
4. The Corgis got to go for a ride last weekend that didn't end up with them in doggie jail (the kennel). They were appreciative of the chance to stick their noses out a window and enjoy the breeze. I'm sure there's a lesson in that.
5. Does anyone use bookmarks anymore?