1. Cleaning out the freezer we found we had 4 ducks and 2 turkey breasts. I think we're set for Thanksgiving. (Note to self - peruse the deep freeze a little more often.)
2. Poem A Day is going well - I have lots of poems, not always because of the prompt. But since actual output is my goal, not prompt slavery, I can live with the way things are going. Editing December will be busy, I suspect, though.
3. Having a few trepidations about the new Hobbit movie. The trailers look nice, but I hope Peter Jackson didn't pass over the fun bits of the Hobbit to make just a grand adventure movie. Bilbo as a fish out of water was half the fun of the novel.
4. Do you have any Thanksgiving meals that are out of the norm of tradition? We are having duck and fried potatoes rather than turkey and mashed.
5. I'm rereading the Harry Potter books while coincidentally the movies are on television. Books are far better than the movies, although I can see now where they cut and combined to get everything on the screen. Best book to movie transition I ever saw was Nobody's Fool with Paul Newman. What's your favorite book to big screen adaptation?