1. The Corgis can hear the UPS truck from a block away. My early warning system. They aren't that excited about the FedEx guy, however. Maybe because he never brought them dog biscuits.
2. I think all the stores use the same stock rotation of Christmas carols. Any store that would play rock and roll the next two weeks would get my business.
3. Contrary to popular belief, all my cooking does not contain liquor. Just selected parts of it. The tasty parts.
4. So what movies are on your event horizon? We're looking forward to seeing The Hobbit here.
5. We bought a new front storm door - but someone taller than me is going to have to install it. Someone who can reach the top hinges with a screwdriver. Amazingly, I've been this height all my life, yet still fail to take it into account...