1. We're having an Ugly Sweater day at work. Who knew sweaters could be so... blinky?
2. I accidentally locked one Corgi in the back bedroom. He was in there for two hours and not a peep out of him. A little "Hey! I'm in here! bark would have been helpful. I finally figured out where he was and let him out - and the Christmas presents were all intact. What a good dog.
3. Yes, books figure prominently in my Christmas giving. Some things are too good not to share. Do you give books as gifts? Which ones?
4. I never like wrapping presents until about 3 presents into it. By then I figure out once again that Scotch tape cures all ills. Do you prefer to wrap things for yourself, or have it done at the store?
5. I have a Weird Al Christmas song stuck in my head. Christmas At Ground Zero. I thought I'd share the earworm. Here, enjoy: