|The road to Devils Tower|
1. I've been listening to the soundtrack to The Hobbit. Since I only saw the movie once, I don't have the scenes in the movie locked in my head very well. It makes for good writing music. Do you have certain music for writing?
2. Still haven't gotten around to getting a new phone yet. I think I'm afraid of having to learn how to do everything all over again - make a call, set to vibrate, reply to messages. Yeah, it's probably easier on a Galaxy or iPhone, but the Blackberry is so darn familiar. Obsolete, but familiar.
3. Since I finished the Impala print for the Baren exchange, I'm a little more motivated to make more prints, and maybe even get back to my long put aside 36 Views of Devils Tower series. I also acquired some good woodcarving tools, so maybe I'll be braver trying woodblock prints instead of lino.
4. I just meant to do a little research when suddenly Amazon.com sucked me in, and next thing I know I had several books ordered on the topic. Conclusion - there's no such thing as just a little research, and stay away from Amazon when researching. What have YOU been sucked into buying lately?
5. I was watching a movie from the early sixties recently - it was amazing how slowly the plot built up, but how satisfying it was. Not a car crash or explosion in sight.