|Merlin at Cam-Plex|
|Max at Cam-Plex|
1. I've tried listening to the radio on my every day commute. Just can't deal with the commercials, or the lack of choice in music. Old rock, old country, new country, religious or pop. The oldies rock station plays the same playlist every day it seems. I do like Pink Floyd, but not Another Brick In The Wall every couple of hours. Back to the iPod.
2. Time to mow the lawn before the grass is as high as a Corgi!
3. Editing my Poem A Day poems. There's far more nature-oriented poems than I am used to writing. (I'm not really a nature poem kind of gal.) Trying to figure out my mindset when I wrote them. Longing for spring, perhaps?
4. Had a song stuck in my head. Finally broke down and listened to it, and discovered I had the lyrics all backwards. I think I like my way better. Any songs earwormed you lately?
5. I've been loading some apps on my new phone. MLB at Bat, a grocery store one, Google Sky Map, ISS Detector, Kindle. Anyone have any suggestions for interesting phone apps?