|Keep your eyes on the ball ...|
1. Hooray, we finally got some rain. On the other hand, the grass looks like we never mowed it last week.
2. Trying to keep my email inbox tidy has proved a monumental task. I keep things long past when I should, then go into a frenzy of deleting - hoping I don't delete something I actually need. What's important changes from day to day.
3. The lilac bushes have finally started leafing out. Now if only the trees would get with the program it would feel more like spring. What signs do you look for to point to spring heading into summer?
4. I'm glad the camera on my phone is better than my previous phone, but I'm still not taking as many pictures as I did last year. Perhaps a road trip is in order to break out of my rut?
5. So who has plans for the summer? Going anywhere interesting? What kind of fun stuff is in the works?