1. I thought the 4th of July fireworks were pretty loud and consistent, then I looked outside and realized there was a thunderstorm and the fireworks were being outdone by nature.
2. I washed some of my new Coopworth fleece and put it outside to dry - didn't take long in 90 degree sun. I carded and spun up some Icelandic fleece in the meantime. It's coming out nicely, so now it's just a matter of producing enough yarn for mittens. Not worried about running out of fleece, I have two 32 gallon trashbags full in the garage.
3. 12:00! Lunchtime! But ... I noticed that I'm bored with my lunches for work. What kind of sandwiches/lunch foods do you turn to for a change of pace?
4. I'm not a big snake fan, but I like mice even less, so I tolerate the garter snakes in the front bushes. I just wish they wouldn't slither across the sidewalk at night and freak me out.
5. If you are interested in the gnome I carved for the Fantastic Garden Print, you can see it here on the Puzzle Prints Blog .