|Merlin shows off his stumptastic tail.|
1. We're got up to 100 degrees here the other day, with wind. Walking outside was like stepping into a blast furnace. I appreciate my air conditioned office job at times like this.
2. Let's talk about lists. Are you a list maker? Paper and pen or smartphone list? Grocery list or not? To-do list or wing it?
3. I've been having fun washing and carding my sheep fleece. I think I like the process more than the end product. Are you a process or end result person?
4. I bought some research material for my next novel. It's in dead tree format. Either the print is getting smaller, or I'm getting older. But I just can't buy my research books on the Kindle. Research isn't research without a two foot high stack of books by your side...
5. Debating signing up for the next Baren print exchange. Although the theme is open, the paper size is set at 8 x 12 inches. The challenge is to make a diptych or triptych out of that. An interesting opportunity to tell a story with woodblock.