26 July 2013

Fragment Friday

"You're doing it wrong, you're doing it wrong! It's MY turn to carry the ball!"

1.  Went to see Pacific Rim at the movies last week. Not sure what great art critics were expecting out of a mecha vs. monster movie, but I enjoyed it. Next best thing to Battletech.

2.  My spinning wheel and I have come to an understanding. If it won't be hard to treadle, I won't dismantle it. I did feel like I was in the Wizard of Oz dealing with the Tin Man, a few drops of oil here and there, and the wheel danced a bit better. 

3.  I went to write a poem the other day, and realized I had nothing to say. But don't worry, I changed topics and came up with plenty to pontificate about. 

4.  It sure doesn't feel like the summer is half over. How's your summer been? Is it living up to your expectations?

5.  I did sign up for another printmaking exchange. So now I have to come up with a diptych or triptych on an 8x12 piece of paper. Haven't quite settled on a theme yet. Could be dual Corgis at this point. Anybody have any suggestions?


No comments: