|Clouds over Wyoming|
1. A nice series of thunderstorms each week are keeping the grass green long after the time it usually is brown and dried for the summer. I knew I should have planted a vegetable garden this year.
2. A friend is gifting me chokecherries. I plan on using them to dye some of my wool a nice red. I've used tea, onionskins and beets before, as well as Kool Aid and I've gotten nice colors.The Native Americans used to use chokecherries as dye, food, and medicine.
3. Our county fair is this week. I plan on checking out the sheep of course, and looking at the handicrafts and art work. Do you go to your county/state fair? What do you like seeing?
4. Nothing like a new box of business cards to make you feel like a grown-up.
5. When you're a herding dog with no sheep or cattle to herd, you make do with the cat.