|Look Ma, no more snow. And not many limbs on my poor trees.|
1. Well, my front yard is cleaned up after the big storm, but we had to cut down one tree and lop a lot of limbs off the others. The yard looks bare now. Trees are precious in Wyoming, I hate losing any. So now what do I plant tree-wise in the spring?
2. I wrote 9 poems in 5 days - we'll see if I end up with 9 poems or just a couple after editing. Been reading a lot of poetry lately, mostly in literary journals. Do you have a favorite magazine for poetry or fiction?
3. I've quit reading online newspapers and don't watching the news. I feel so much better. I never realized how stress inducing the news could be.
4. There was a huge package on my front porch yesterday, (4 feet by 3 feet by about 6 inches) addressed to eldest child. I dreaded trying to move it, then found out I could lift it with one hand. It was a panel for his car to replace the one someone crushed in a parking lot hit and run. They don't make cars like they used to. And who knew you could fix your car with parts from the Internet?
5. Speaking of cars, does your car have a name? A nickname? My car is Siegfried. It just fit.