|Moon at 7:15 a.m.|
1. 'tis the season for Christmas parties at work. I suspiciously poked through other people's food and tried a few dollops before just eating what I brought. How about you? Do you bravely try new foods at Christmas or settle for old favorites?
2. What are your Christmas cookie traditions? I would have to say pizzelle, kolachki, and Italian lemon cookies. Of course my Anonymous brother gets to eat these all the time and doesn't share with his cookie deficient sister. But he did send wine, so that makes up for a lot.
3. Corgis are convinced the almost daily appearance of the UPS man is to see them. The packages are just a by-product.
4. I have a new computer. I just haven't got it set up yet. I don't think it's the thought of Windows 8 that's scaring me...
5. I think it shall be duck and rock cornish game hens for Christmas. And no, the Corgi's don't each get their own game hen. Yet. Just because I don't want to strip a tiny bird of meat to be consumed in a few gulps.