|Afternoon with cows|
1. So are there any New Year's Resolutions on the horizon for you? My main one seems to be to submit more work, poetry and other writing. I did get an acceptance for a poem of mine "The Problem With String Theory", but only because I actually buckled down and submitted it places.
2. Are resolutions helpful? Or just another trick we play on ourselves?
3. I played tech support yesterday, I got my son a new laptop for his birthday. Once again we survived Windows 8. I am finding the search feature very helpful for locating things that have disappeared into the ozone.
4. No one said the New Year called for new snow, but here we are. It's snowing just enough to make it slick.What's your weather like?
5. Loom warped and scarf started. I'm ahead of my resolution to get something on the loom by New Year's Day. And it wasn't as hard to do as I thought it would be. What do you put off for fear it will be harder than you thought?