|Flashback Friday - Max, young Jedi pup Merlin, and Anubis D'Cat|
1. Gotta love the beginning of September and fall - the shortening days, the chill in the air, the snow on the ground... Wait, what? You didn't get snow? I forget at times Wyoming is a special snowflake state. Not sure what this bodes for the upcoming winter, though.
2. Have all my tomatoes picked, green as they are. When the weather says frost warning, I take it seriously. Hoping the tomatoes ripen up in their paper bag home. They were far to good to not give them some leeway, even the cherry tomatoes. Note to self: Next year, more tomatoes.
3. It's funny how new artwork generally means buying new supplies for me. I need a new sketchbook, of course, for an old one won't do. I might as well get some new pencils, markers and watercolors while I'm at it. Anyone else do this when you start a new project?
4. The Royal Corgis wish to inform everyone that they disapprove of this 'snow' stuff on the ground. It interferes with their bouncy ball playing and general supervision of the house and grounds. Time to buy more neon green tennis balls for the winter.
5. Just when I thought a book in a series I'm reading was going to be mediocre - after all, it's book 9 - there was a twist that surprised me. Then, on the last page, was another twist I never saw coming. I put the book down going "Wow, just wow!" Love when an author can surprise me - in a good way. Any books you felt this way about?
|Merlin, back when he was a pipsqueak, before Water Monsters.|