27 November 2015

Fragment Friday - The Mish-Mash Edition

The Periphery is taking a little break. Meanwhile, enjoy some random pics. Here are the Corgis B.S.  (Before Snow, Anon)
Merlin is jet-propelled when it comes to playing Fetch.
Why yes, the Corgis did get some turkey. We tried spatchcocking the turkey. Came out great! Why haven't I heard of this before?
Fall is long gone, snow is upon us. It's cold out there - for trees and deer.
Bleak and it's not even December.
And one for Flashback Friday - Emmy, Max, Merlin and Maggie. A Corgi starter set in case they are out of Crazy Cat Lady starter sets.

8 comments:

Oonah said...

Happy doggies eat turkey :)

Constance Brewer said...

My dogs are very happy! :)

Kathleen said...

Aww! Happy Corgis. I've heard of spatchcocked turkey but have never done it. You're inspiring me, although I don't think it would have worked with our 22-lb bird unless we put it on the grill! That was one big bird.

Constance Brewer said...

We had a 13 pound bird and that was the limit of what our cooking tray could hold, mostly. Meat came out juicy with a crispy skin. Think I'll do chickens this way!
Corgis played fetch in today's snowstorm. They lost the ball! Good thing I have backups...

Lisa Goyne said...

What a cute collection of photos. Even though I just ate lunch, your turkey picture is making me hungry. It looks delicious!

Constance Brewer said...

The turkey was really good. Might have to repeat for Christmas!

Gabriele Campbell said...

There's no snow here, alas. On the contrary, it's so warm the magnolias think it's spring and started budding.

Constance Brewer said...

It warmed up here, now a white Christmas looks iffy.