1. My neighbor has enough Christmas lights on his house that I don’t have to decorate. Neither does the rest of the neighborhood. I’m also sure airplanes flying overhead get blinded.
2. I may actually get some Christmas cards out before Christmas. Don’t anyone faint.
3. I have a Kindle Fire now. Liking it so far, except for the lack of WiFi hotspots anywhere near where I work.
4. I have a sudden urge to fix oatmeal, the long suffering stuff, not the blah-in-a-packet mess.
5. Poems have been edited, taking a break before embarking on more writing/editing. Editing is the never ending part of writing. Good thing I like it.