|"Hey, How's your Friday goin'?"|
1. How come the cats come running at the sound of a can opener when all they’ve ever had is pop top canned cat food?
2. Someone at work gave me a plant for my office. Apparently my reputation for a brown thumb has not preceded me.
3. The red winged blackbirds serenaded me as I played bouncy ball with the dogs the other day. Even after I slipped and smashed the ball against the house. They just kept singing. Probably to keep from laughing.
4. Ah, spring baseball. When your team is not so far out of first place that you can pretend they have a chance…
5. The crabapple tree put out a few tentative blossoms. I’m sure I’ll walk out one day and the whole tree will have bloomed overnight.
|"The key to Bouncy Ball is paying attention..."|
|"Look, in the grass, it's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's Super Merlin!"|