1. One of my tanka got accepted over at Ribbons. So it does pay to quit procrastinating and actually submit somewhere.
2. I had to lock the dogs in the house while the lawn service came. And then I left for work. You'd think from the howls I left them in a desert with no food or water or chewtoys.
3. Two doves have taken to roosting in the tree outside my bedroom window. So far they have cut off cooing by 9:00 p.m., so they get to stay. I never realized incessant cooing could be so annoying.
4. How come grass grows in the rocked over sections of lawn, but not on the bare patches?
5. I've been reading books about astronauts. When I feel whiny at my job, I stop and think about the training they have to go through to get into space.