13 July 2012

Fragment Friday

1.       I’d like to award a prize to – the person that invented air conditioning.

2.       I’ve noticed I read a lot more fiction since I got a Kindle. Usually non-fiction is my reading material of choice. 

3.       The water heater decided to die on me – heating element. It’s less than 5 years old. Isn’t anything built to last anymore?

4.       I’m finding summer is not as conducive to printmaking as I’d like. Not just carving blocks, but getting the right tack to the ink. Or maybe I just need to get inspired and create something new.

5.       I’m reading Eastern European poets right now. What are you reading?


4 comments:

Lisa Goyne said...

There's gotta be some kind of paradox between loving air condition and a hot water heater dying, right?

Constance Brewer said...

Split Pea Traveler - That's me, singlehandedly balancing out the universe!

Unknown said...

I have a Nook and am getting books I normally wouldn't have tried. Next up: the first book in Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series thanks to my kid. Fun reading for the summer.

Constance Brewer said...

I've been meaning to read the Dresden Files, too! I did watch the short lived TV series and enjoyed it.