1. I started doing the November Poem A Day. Had no problem with day one, the poem came to me quickly. Not having as much luck on Day 2 - I wrote something, reread it, and promptly hit the delete button. Doesn't help when the subject leaves you cold.
2. Broke out a new neon green tennis ball for the dogs. The old one had faded to the color of the dead leaves and even the dogs couldn't find it in the pile.
3. Driving to work as the sun rises isn't as poetic as you'd think. Especially when you make that turn to the east.
4. Now is the time we plunge full tilt into the holiday season. I'm not much on kamikaze amusement park rides. I don't like Christmas smacking me in the face before Halloween even finishes its death throes.
5. After five straight weeks I finally got tired of listening to the same CD. Do you have some favorite music you tend to overplay?