|A Day At The Feeder|
1. Thought about putting a tiny Max. Occupancy sign on my birdfeeder, but decided to just fill my second feeder instead -since I am not a birdie fire marshall.
2. Was proud of myself for not giving in to temptation and buying yak yarn. Or buffalo yarn. Or llama yarn. What temptations have you avoided of late?
3. Sometimes smaller is better - and tougher. Edited haiku this week, and had a hard time with fewer syllables. I thought I could be succinct but apparently the urge to be wordy is hard to quash.
4. With St. Valentine's Day almost upon us I'm looking for some chocolate recommendations. What's your favorite brand? And how come we can get white chocolate for Easter but finding it any other time of year is impossible?
5. Our snow has just melted, so it's time for another winter storm. The snow I don't mind as much as the 30mph winds that sometimes accompany it. Three inches of snow blowing sideways can be quite a bit.