08 February 2013

Fragment Friday

A Day At The Feeder

1.  Thought about putting a tiny Max. Occupancy sign on my birdfeeder, but decided to just fill my second feeder instead -since I am not a birdie fire marshall.

2.  Was proud of myself for not giving in to temptation and buying yak yarn. Or buffalo yarn. Or llama yarn.  What temptations have you avoided of late?

3.  Sometimes smaller is better - and tougher. Edited haiku this week, and had a hard time with fewer syllables. I thought I could be succinct but apparently the urge to be wordy is hard to quash.

4.  With St. Valentine's Day almost upon us I'm looking for some chocolate recommendations. What's your favorite brand? And how come we can get white chocolate for Easter but finding it any other time of year is impossible?

5.   Our snow has just melted, so it's time for another winter storm. The snow I don't mind as much as the 30mph winds that sometimes accompany it. Three inches of snow blowing sideways can be quite a bit.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite brand of chocolate is from the biggest producer on earth...
"ANY"...perhaps you've heard of them?

Constance Brewer said...

I've heard of them - a subsidiary of the Non-Discriminatory Chocolate Company, aren't they?

Lisa Goyne said...

I like that guy with his tail feathers up in the air. Looks like he's mooning the camera.

Constance Brewer said...

That would be the sparrows I feed. Cheeky!

Kathleen Cassen Mickelson said...

Ah! I missed this over the weekend. Love those birds!
My current favorite chocolate is Ghirardelli dark & sea salt caramel squares. Yum!

Constance Brewer said...

I love any chocolate with caramel. Now I have to try the Ghirardelli. :)

Carla said...

The birds must be very glad of your feeders, looking at all that snow in the background.

Constance Brewer said...

The birds demand to be fed! I find little birdy footprints on my front porch in the morning - I'm sure they'd ring the bell and demand breakfast if they could.